Ozone is a gas. It is made of a single thing made of oxygen. Ozone oxygen is a very powerful disinfectant and oxidizer in any pathogenic or infectious medium that can be disinfected or removed through an oxidation process performed by ozone.
Ozone is one of nature's most powerful oxidizers. Ozone is created by converting oxygen (o2) to ozone (o3). Oxidants are a class of chemicals that break down organic matter, other common oxidizing substances include chlorine, fluoride, bromine, dust.
Ozone works in the air to clean the air (odor control and pollution).
- Ozone is 51% more potent in bacterial cell walls than chlorine.
- Ozone kills bacteria 3100 times faster than chlorine.
- Ozone is the most potent available broad-spectrum microbiological agent.
- Ozone does not contain chemicals and does not produce toxic by-products.
- Ozone is clean and environmentally friendly. its only by-product is oxygen.
- Ozone is extremely effective as a disinfectant in relatively low concentrations.
- Ozone is produced on site by eliminating the transport, storage and handling of hazardous materials.
- Ozone is very cheap to produce and has an unlimited supply.
- Ozone is much safer for workers than any conventional chemicals.
Ozone (O3) is a colorless, odorless gas composed of oxygen. It contains three oxygen atoms and offers a strong sterility effect for the destruction of bacteria, viruses and odors. Our know-how lies in providing ozone generators that are applicable to ozone-rich air. With these ozone generators ranging in capacity from 5000mg / hour to 10000mg / hour.
The specialization in installing them in final application areas such as:
Advantages - Ozone:
- Ozone is a powerful oxidizer and disinfectant.
- Ozone is soluble and stable enough to allow full use of oxidizing or disinfecting properties.
- Ozone is safe to handle
- Ozone is a green technology